If you’ve got trailers all over the yard or lot and have a forklift, you seriously need to consider a forklift trailer hitch. These handly little adapters add so much more functionality and value to your forklift while making moving trailers quick and easy. Just like their cousins, the bucket clamp-on hitches are made for bobcats and tractors. There is no need to crank that trailer jack up or down like you need to do with a vehicle hitch; you can lift or lower the forks to raise or lower the ball. Even better, fork hitch receivers are extremely easy and take no time to put on and remove. This is really important if you will be doing other work with your forklift between trailer moves.
A trusted trailer hitch is needed to ensure safety. We cover the best trailer hitch brands on the market including, Titan Attachments, Sulythw, YINTATECH, VEVOR, and Mophorn. Finding the perfect trailer hitch on a budget can be a difficult task. So we’ve done in-depth research for you.
Look no further than the following 10 best trailer hitches.
- 1 Top 5 Best Forklift Trailer Hitches Reviewed
- 1.1 1. 2-Inch Trailer Hitch Receiver for Dual Pallet Forks Forklift Towing Attachment
- 1.2 2. Sulythw Forklift Trailer Hitch Attachment 2″ Receiver Trailer Towing Adapter with Chain
- 1.3 3. Mophorn Trailer Hitch Receiver Standard 2inch Receiver Forklift Tow Attachment 1600lbs Capacity Trailer Receiver Attachment with 17.5inch Length Heavy Duty for Forklift Tractor Skid Steer
- 1.4 4. Hodenn 2 inch Forklift Hitch Receiver Dual Pallet Fork Adapter
- 1.5 5. Hydraker 2″ Forklift Hitch Receiver Pallet Forks Trailer Towing Adapter